Documentation of the highest quality
We are proud to possess an ISO 9001: 2008 certificate, which is just one more way to show that we make every effort to ensure that our products and services are of the highest possible quality.
We monitor the production process, recording results at specific stages, guaranteeing high quality and fulfilment of the client’s expectations.
The results of this process are monitored and verified.
Thanks to a developed coding system and records which are made during the production process, each product can be easily identified.
Our staff work at all times on the basis of Best Manufacturing Practices principles. These are a set of procedures involving production hygiene and prevention of substandard products which do not meet quality requirements, including variability of properties.
- Before beginning any work, make sure that you have access to the required procedures and instructions.
- Always follow the instructions exactly, and do not use short-cuts or time-savers. If you don’t know something or don’t understand, ask a superior or search in the documentation.
- Before beginning work, make sure that you are using the correct raw material or half-finished material.
- Make sure that your equipment and machinery is correct and clean.
- Aim to reduce to an absolute minimum the risk of contamination of the product, workspace, equipment and machinery.
- Be aware, take precautions, avoid mistakes.
- All errors and discrepancies with the relevant norms for the process should be reported to management.
- Maintain personal hygiene, and keep your workplace clean and orderly.
- Carefully note down all process parameters.
- Take responsibility for your work.
DPP documentation is a series of procedures (guidelines which relate to a given operation with the aim, requirements, necessary competences, and scope of responsibility of the person carrying out the operation specified), technical instructions (which describe how the operation should be conducted), specifications (concerning the materials to be used in the manufacture of packaging materials and prepared products) and reports (operational documents which confirm execution of steps in the operation, controls, and tests).
- The sanitary state of the premises and its infrastructure.
- The sanitary state of the plant buildings, rooms, and their functional layout.
- The sanitary state of machinery.
- Effectiveness of cleaning and disinfection.
- Water supply.
- Waste and waste water management.
- Pest control.
- Staff training.
- The sanitary state of transport